Toribash
Original Post
The Freeze Story
1st Part

avwave and I were walking along the streets, we were both clanless, if you look
around all you see is clans allways talking.one day we walked in a scary ally way in LA and we saw a big logo that said FREEZE. I in the corner it said made by avwave, I did this logo but he couldnt remember when he did it or why. A week later: he said "I remember this logo for my clan called Freeze but it died". So splunker and avwave were thinking. one day later: splunker said "I know lets start Freeze back up" but then the other clans were fighting with us about starting clan Freeze back up again so avwave and I were cornered as this leader of this strange clan threw a punch at me suddenly Ricochet jumped and kicked the leader in the head(K.O.) then every one from that clan started to attack us(witch is me,avwave and Ricochet) so we deffended our selves. A few hours later: the fight was done and me,avwave and Ricochet walked away and started clan Freeze back up.

2nd Part
2 months later: Clan Freeze was going very good and organized but me and avwave thought we should be even more organized. 2 days later: we found this very organized clan like Freeze then me and avwave thought that we should merge with that clan(Flaming Devils) so we did to become a super organized clan witch happend. 1 day later: clan [Hack] chanlenged me and XionGold so we fought like our lives deppended on it and we won. me and XionGold one 3k so we added it to the clan bank.
Last edited by wert1234ru; May 8, 2008 at 02:39 PM.