Toribash

here is a second one, forgot the hammer

oh and heres a third one, Both chicks ofcourse
Last edited by FistofLife; Mar 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM.
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
rip fez

probably curry, i also enjoy a good bbq chicken and burgers because i am murrican.

i've come to the conclusion that you're racist so you're fired

gg
I will show ishi that I own his request.

by the way: hi ishi.
EDIT: just who look after this will see:

Big Image

Last edited by dengue; Mar 17, 2014 at 04:26 AM.
thank you fisty and dengue, sending the key to fist since he was first though :O

praise be to helix, he will show you the way to A.

[T]
#hi

hey ishi, thanks for being a fantestically positive person! I have a lot of respect for you, and you used to help me run Vindictus dungeons so thanks for that man.

Anyways, question time. What do you want to do in the next two years of your life?
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
I would just like to say two things, Ishi is a dandy guy in space, and congratulations.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by ape View Post
hey ishi, thanks for being a fantestically positive person! I have a lot of respect for you, and you used to help me run Vindictus dungeons so thanks for that man.

Anyways, question time. What do you want to do in the next two years of your life?

thanks for the kind words.

i'd like to be somewhere else i guess, currently not doing much with my life, when stuff gets more stable i plan to go back to school, so hopefully studying something :O

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I would just like to say two things, Ishi is a dandy guy in space, and congratulations.

that's me, now if you need me, i'll be at boobies.

Originally Posted by Fear View Post

ur the squish'd guy btw

w o w, whos the one doing the squishing? you couldn't lift osu 1 inch off the ground.
Last edited by ishi; Mar 17, 2014 at 02:18 PM.

[T]
#hi

are you saying I just slid it forward and you were somehow sucked under

ish can you see that isn't sense