Ranking
ok that one with the fortune cookie is the only one with added text. but I also had to remove it. that one was just for fun. and the cheaper then duckies was just really a joke because I meant it in both ways (plus it catches peoples attention) I made all of them from scratch except the cookie the dog and the ninja ones. the ninja ones I had to take a lot of screen shots and mix them together... another one for fun... it was more of for the forum theme.
I care especially about the opinion of our members without heads.

You know I can read, right? x:
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
lol to be honest im not such a fan of ur work its plain basics nothing special added into it -.-
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
as I said the pictures you see are like a year old... maybe two. I learned new techniques.

Well make some new ones ffs!
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
If you did read I said it was a joke just for publicity... cheaper both ways would be smaller quality too.

one thing I have to say about your parker is that you sig is way simpler then the one I just did. I can probably name what was done... that gray stuff with the circles is an image... I have seen it before. then you have the 1 up image too. then the person texted your name and but a border and the did a clouds filter and one other thing for the background. used a one pixel brush with white.
Last edited by JesusFREAK; Aug 2, 2007 at 05:20 PM.

Please don't triple post. This is your first warning. ^.^

Also, it'd probably raise your public standing if you didn't rip on the god of sig-making in your topic title. Just a helpful hint.
I cant spam up my own thread? how lame...