Toribash
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post

Discuss.

People were not only discriminated due to their race but some of their gender, which affected their political rights in a multitude of ways. To illustrate, one of the Colonies most unspoken laws, dating from Ancient Greece to 1920, is that women have no right to vote and that only the gentry could contribute in political matters according to the Governor. Additionally, a law from Great Britain in stated that if a landowning woman is to marry, she must sign a document stating she is giving her property to the husband. However, in the case of Anne Cart, a wealthy indigo farmer who was engaged, she testified to a jury that the land was worth more under her ownership and she won the right to own it. Another example is that 97% of court cases involving dark magic is directed towards women accused of witchcraft and found that 78% of the women are convicted and hung. This shows that in the 16th century, people thought women were generally inferior to men and treated them as such politically. Gender discrimination also played a role in economic rights. To demonstrate, women would be subjected to forced marriages where their family would combine with another gentry family for financial support. While the wife was rarely consulted about her marriage, she would become a lady and usually weave army uniforms for the colonies when she does. Likewise, many women would not be given an education, unless it is under an apprenticeship, therefore limiting their career choices further on in life. It was found that 87% of women's jobs in Williamsburg consists of unskillful task such working in taverns. The other 13% consists of wig making, weaving, and tailoring. It was a common belief that women did not have the skill to pursue intellectual jobs, therefore limiting their options for careers. Lastly, Emy Mill worked for no pay at her husband's farm and was exploited as if a free laborer. This shows that some women were used for economic gain by their husbands while gaining no financial benefit.
I like ya cut g.
Thank you for contributing, Levi.

I'd like to take an opportunity to formally address the shifting hierarchy within the IRON MEN movement. As many of you well know, Fred and I have stepped away as figureheads of our organization. In our place, I leave Olivia and Divine, who have been key contributors to our cause since our conception. Although I stand for a wave of change and systematic reform, I have always had an ounce of pessimism as to the effectiveness of activism alone. And over these past few months, I have come to realize that change doesn't happen. It is taken. I will no longer stand idle on the sidelines and claim advocacy and humanitarianism without throwing myself into the mix. Which is why some of us have decided to enlist our skillsets directly to the foreground of the battleground. We are moving up the American states to enforce the righteous ways. And we are moving to Alpha to have a better chance of upholding the virtues of the community that he hold so dear. Action has never been our way, but I have come to the conclusion that such a passive cornerstone of our organization is more responsive than it is proactive. But I know you will stand behind us as we will always stand behind you. Soldier on, IRON MEN. Because in this great war, we are all brothers-in-arms.
I find it funny he thinks that this isn't a well thought out takeover

Say hello to your new god-emperor everyone

Anyone who wants to challenge me please send a PM to my secretary Fred and he will forward the message to me

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Alguém br? Notei que compartilhamos o mesmo nome. Você jogou muito tempo! Espero que possamos nos encontrar em breve.
You are missing a large part of yourself, we all give to Female and when you left that part of you stayed here.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang