Toribash
asking for Minecraft PVP server ip's
do you guys know any cracked PVP Minecraft servers.? because i only have the cracked version of Minecraft. i would really appreciate it if someone could reply to my post with an ip or two thank you.
hi guys! i was on minecraft a while ago and i builded a castle here's the screenshot of it
Attached Thumbnails
2011-06-27_19.39.31.jpg   2011-06-27_12.47.05.jpg   2011-06-27_11.34.27.jpg   2011-06-26_20.11.19.jpg  
Minecraft epic survival seed
I found a seed by accident in minecraft, it's an island, with grass and some sugarcane on it. For some reason, when creating the world, it only works as an island for me, when i put the game mode to "large biomes" mode.

I reccomand using cheats as there are no trees on the island, or grass for seeds, nor are there any animals to start with either, and hostile mobs don't spawn. haha.

perfect island paradise....except wit hn otrees or food, you wouldn't last long on anything above easy difficulty. the seed is...

I call it "Barren Island"
I've always been interested in Minecraft, but I never took the initiative to buy it. Seeing this thread pushed me over the ledge (my girl wanted to play it too) so we went ahead and bought it.

I can say that it's a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be. I got it last night and I've already wasted a day away on it. I can see why it's so addicting.