ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Jokes
You can post here your jokess so ima go first..
Yo mamma's so fat, when she stepped on a scale, it said, "to be continued."..
there...
Black Belt | Gimp User | YOU CANT DO THE DANCE ¯\_(◕_◕)/¯
Nice one ... Heres mine..

'u know what?'
'what?'
'my life sucks'
'cool story bro'
' thanks alot u usless conscience'
'no prob'

click here

Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."
Heard that n cracked so hard XD.... Heres another one
This mom said the bus drive 'plz tell my son when u stop at miami tell him, ok.. he is 7 n kinda clumsy so plz?' the bus driver nods and drives off... The kid always ask ' are we there yet?...are we?..then the guy besids him says ' hey kid .. Why don't u go to sleep n when we arrive we wake u up...k?..the boy nods and bored himself to sleep.... They stopped at miami but forgot to wake the boy n after 10 hours later the buss arrived at
nyc.... The buss driver finnaly realize 'he' n all the passanger forgot about the boy..so they all decided to drive from nyc to miami... After another 10 hours....they finnaly arrived n wake the boy.. The passangers woke him up n the boy says' oh really? Finnaly..' the boy take a burger from his bag.all of them are confussed and ask him..'isnt this your stop?...where ur mummy picks u up or something?....the boy laughs n say' no.. My mum said ..if i arrived at miami i can finnaly eat my burger.. .... End

If i have grammar mistakes sorry english is not meh first language

click here

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said "Stop! Don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. "Well, there's so much to live for!" "Like what?" "Well... are you religious?" He said yes. I said, "Me too! Are you Christian or Buddhist?" "Christian." "Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant ? "Protestant." "Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?" "Baptist" "Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?" "Baptist Church of God!" "Me too! Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you reformed Baptist Church of God?" "Reformed Baptist Church of God!" "Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!" I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off. (Emo Philips)

Just copied the above ones from a site.
Yo momma is so fat, she is probably gonna die soon.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Yo mama so ugly she made an onion cry

click here