ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Requirements, Roster, and Story
Clan in its officiality!!

The Story:
The Pilgrims of Saint Michael firmly believe that the nucleus of all evil stems from those who control the monies of the world, whom we generally refer to as the International Bankers. But one word we seldom here about, much less understand, is the Illuminati.

The Illuminati are elite men, those on the top, who control the International Bankers to control, for evil purposes, the entire world. Their agentur are bred, educated, and trained to be placed behind the scenes at all levels of government. As experts and advisers, they mould government policy so as to further the secret plans of their masters. They lure people away from God by offering them money, the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Those who direct the Illuminati are against Christ and for Satan. They always remain in the dark, unidentified, and generally unsuspected. They use all peoples to serve their diabolical purposes. They divide to conquer, supplying arms and money to both sides, instigating people to fight and kill each other, in order to be able to achieve their objectives. they foster the terrorism of atomic warfare and deliberately cause world famine. Their primary goal is to form a one world government to have complete control of the entire world, destroying all religions and governments in the process.

Recently I came across a tape entitled «The History of the Illuminati» by Myron Fagan in which Mr. Fagan explains in detail what the Illuminati is, how it started, and their conspiracy to form a one world government by the end of the 20th Century. Following are excerpts taken from this tape, based on William Guy Carr's book, "Pawns in the Game". The subtitles are from the "Michael" Journal.

Clan Aim:
Prove the Illuminati Illuminaughty

Requirements to join:
MUST be a Blue Belt
MUST Defeat me (Meganerd30) Or Co-Leader (shicken) or an elite
If you want to be elite, you MUST beat one of us 3 times

Members
Meganerd30 - Leader [nobody knows where the hell he is]
Shicken -Co-Leader [acting leader]

antiaustin - elite
kllrprrt12 - elite

Jabawookie
dragonlaye
teresteen
masterlip
UltraDNick
Zesse
Marine99
Mikeh12
stewie1oo1

LeetFrog - Elite [inactive]
Bryneth - Elite [inactive
HaloTiger - Elite [inactive]
Marshy2020 - Elite [inactive]
HotShot - Elite [inactive]
Skuqqan [inactive]
Natex [inactive]
MantisKick [inactive]
xXxKyuubi [inactive]
Darkyuji [inactive]
AndyV113 [inactive]
SkullTwist [inactive]

Ex-Members
Tamer0

Please join our clan and shame the Soulless' Co-Leader, Coollegs30

Also if you would like to join, PM me Co-Leader, or an Elite, and we will tell you where to find us.
Last edited by shicken; Feb 24, 2009 at 12:18 AM.
DIEEE
i dont like soulless
soulmage said i could join but never put me on the list
and i want to join a clan who is against them
[Evolution]Rdgz303[Evolution]
Recruited a new member - Skuqqan - Blue Belt

BTW If ya want to be recruited, Wildfire, find an Elite, Co-Leader or Leader online and get them to test you.
can i join your clan i m black belt and play everyday pm me if you want to test me i love wushu and judo