Ranking
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
I mean they are promoting that so they should know differences. cannot be sure for people with allergics if its safe tho

what is your main reason why you dislike it ?

I understand if you don't like people that are judging you for your behaviour and think they are super healthy

Yes, I agree with you, then. If they are promoting it, then they should let their workers know the difference.

Of-course for allergy it could be a problem.

The main reason is that I feel this sense of surpiority, and this sense of bullying like you should do this and you should know. But, the main concept of it..I don't mind all that much.
Your messed up world enthrills me
I know what you mean

some people take chances to judge but thats not ok
every individual fits in different lifestyles, trying is always worth it.

Me personally I dislike meat replacement products
the word itself is a paradox, since they claim meat is something that has to be replaced.. but its really just something different

because of the effort trying to make it look like steak or sausage, its like made up 80% of just water.
Enjoint life
I think it's more important to have a healthy diet, and a basic understanding of nutrition - avoid carbs and gluten based food (everyone is "allergic" to gluten lol, only people who def have to avoid it are ppl w/celiac disease) and cut as much sugar out of your diet as possible (except fruit).

And then if you can do that successfully, if you want to be vegan, then take that next step.

But when vegans preach that you should become vegan, they seem to forget that some people don't understand nutrition at all, and they're gonna have some serious dietary problems if they transition without that knowledge.

Anyone ever have bone marrow soup? That shit is unbelievably good for your gut, tasty too.
Well lets stop this discussion because I'm vegan and stand above you all... you know ?! xD
I am not a tofu fan but today we'll visit the best chinese restaurant, and they make it tasty af with coconut milk and curry... mhmm

What are you guys doing today ? I hope there will be some space for training my muscle today
Enjoint life
how build muscle without meat? jk

I like veggie dishes, but i looove indian veggie dishes.

I'll be on tb in a few hours but you may b asleep at that time
I glue the veggies onto my biceps
there are not much restaurants in choice for me obviously

but there are vegan girls

YIKES
Enjoint life
Hm, don't see why not.

Oh, btw, "today I" had cereal, a slice of pizza, pasta w/ spinach and chicken, and idk what's for dinner yet.

; D keeping it on theme n all
Omg, I always eat rice here-

I see a vegan very interesting, on how they manage to always eat whatever suited their mouth best which is not meat.

Also, hi ! Been busy with college. oh my.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.