Ranking
lel just found IAtomI, the pussnitch, in a bet room. He asked who wanted to duel for 1k in abd, I rekt him the first match, lost the 2nd cause I have no clue how to counter a shovel, 3rd one my knee dqs without touching the ground ( o_O ?), then he asks for 2k, boxshu_mushu, rekt him, then he leaves.

Now he's poor again, he can beg for more money and cri for decapprize
Originally Posted by Immute View Post
lel just found IAtomI, the pussnitch, in a bet room. He asked who wanted to duel for 1k in abd, I rekt him the first match, lost the 2nd cause I have no clue how to counter a shovel, 3rd one my knee dqs without touching the ground ( o_O ?), then he asks for 2k, boxshu_mushu, rekt him, then he leaves.

lol, he actually shoveled you. Wow...
Thought only white-green belts shoveled (after watching that "how to win in toribash" video).

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
lol, he actually shoveled you. Wow...
Thought only white-green belts shoveled (after watching that "how to win in toribash" video).

Aikido Tournament with $1000 as Prize.
Shovel is the only weapon for a nono.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Immute View Post

we should make a movie about it
Welcome back William!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.