Toribash
Original Post
[Auction] 2 Hand flames and 1 foot flame
I have in my possession 2 demon hand flames and 1 ice foot flame. In this thread, you can bid on these or make me autobuy offers.

This auction ends in 14 days but may end earlier if i am satisfied with the bids before that date.

You can also make me offers to buy in American $, but that will need to be discussed via pm. These deals will need to be documented with screenshots and multiple pm's, but you will get the flames for a much cheaper price when compared to buying the amount of tc needed to bid on these.

NO ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NOT EVEN FLAMES UNLESS THEY ARE ONES MADE CUSTOM FOR ME.

Demon Hands
Starting bid: 200k
Min raise: 30k
Autobuy: 400k

Ice Left Foot:
Starting bid: 250k
Min raise: 30k
Autobuy: offers
Last edited by Gum; May 19, 2009 at 08:50 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nice to see ya back gum
but your starting bid for the demon hands is more like the autobuy for em
No, my starting bid for the demon ones is the minimum i would sell them for, so thats why it is so high.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pic added to the first post.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Offering many demon pieces and purple haired badass texture set for icy foot ?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Oh, i forgot to put that.

NO ITEMS
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry for the early bump, but prices have been dropped considerably for these flames. I am desperate to sell them, and they are the best deal on the market.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
gum when we talked thru pms. with my usd offer. im withdrawing it.

if i do get the money i will forge my own flames.

~Hopeman
TehCaek owns this acc! BWAHAHA!