Toribash
Original Post
Not just a noob question (i hope)
ive asked a lot of questions, posted replays and stuff like that hoping people will give me god hints and stuff people gave me stuff like practice dont be symmetrical, relax ive tried al of that ive asked ways to dismember i got a few good answers (SlyCooper) but, anyway im trying to use my limbs more and get more dismemberments but i try it doesnt work the hits r usually way to weak (please dont say practice i already do) i try to get momentum but its not enough to dm....
well , maybe this advice maybe wrong for someone new to use . but you can go into settings and lower your dismemberment value by 10 which means you put 90 . it will help you get the hang of it and just keep adding 1 each time you think you can dismember uke every round
If you post a replay I can point out the flaws.
Generally when people say they don't have enough momentum they are focusing on a specific area of joints depending on what they want to do. For instance restricting to the upper body when they want to punch. Hips and glutes are as important for successfull punches as pecs and shoulders. And so is the upper body very important when it comes to kicking.
If one, the upper or lower body, does not contribute to the move you end up with weak attacks most of the time.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
alright ill post a replay.. i know i dmed in these but im trying to add more than 2-3 dms
Attached Files
whiffle.rpl (49.7 KB, 19 views)
whiffle2.rpl (66.1 KB, 10 views)
1.wat im most comfortable doing to dm is using ur joints that control small , light parts thats are very easy to move like shoulder , back of knee , elbow .

2.next i use the part to which i used to hold him (like grippy hands) to gain momentum by bringing uke towords you thus giving you a little more speed

3.then try to angle the body part ur using to DM to wat the part u wish to dismember that has the most pressure being appiled (ex: if uke's elbow is holding him on the ground your gonna wanna hit the elbow ) because the fact that even more force is being applied against the joint will help you at least fracture it easier.

4.using the momentum u gained in step2 hit the joint

there u go i hope people will benefit from this

ps i think these few replays can help you with this guide
Attached Files
awesome L.leg dm1.rpl (51.9 KB, 6 views)
R.elbow+ dc 2.rpl (101.5 KB, 6 views)
awesome r.leg dm1 redone3.rpl (101.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Ray; Sep 7, 2009 at 09:32 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Not sure how those replays are supposed to be helpful since they are rather slow.

Your whiffle problem is that your back is facing to uke so it gets quite difficult to continue attacking. What you can try is to turn around to go for some more attacking. Try extending knees and rotating your chest somewhere near frame 345. With some further tweaking your right arm should be able to break ukes hip or glute. After that you can grab and rotate your chest again to kick with your left leg.
Rotating your chest after successfull attacks gives you more power in most cases.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube