Toribash
Original Post
Spyder House MMA Gym (V5 Update) - Drill To Kill!
Spyder House V5 (/dl <mod.tbm> today!)

Gym Design by footlox
Grapple Tori by Sushiroll

Welcome to Spyder House. This realistic gym mod is primarily intended for singleplayer training to develop and sharpen your high gravity fighting skills. Drill your striking and grappling abilities across 8 different stations with optimized training equipment. Or spar your opponents in one of the best looking octagon rings around in either MMA or shootboxing rules. (See shootboxing10.tbm mod page for more info).

Each station has its own dedicated mod variant:

(In most variants your head and torso will DQ touching the floor to reinforce realistic balancing).

spyderhousev5-throwdummy.tbm
Practice Throws and Takedowns against a modified grappling Tori. DQ is ON for faster drilling.

spyderhousev5-grappledummy.tbm
Practice Throws and Takedowns against a modified grappling Tori. DQ is OFF for ground grappling and striking.

spyderhousev5-heavybag.tbm
Traditional thai heavy bag for all-around striking and footwork practice.

spyderhousev5-strikingbag.tbm
A bottom anchored striking bag to develop precision and power.

spyderhousev5-sparbar.tbm
A free spinning DQ bar to sharpen your head movement and fine tune your punches.

spyderhousev5-shootdrill.tbm
Practice your level changes for wrestling takedowns by shooting under a low swinging DQ bar.

spyderhousev5-sled.tbm
Practice your double leg penetration by driving a one wheeled sled under the low bar.

spyderhousev5-workout.tbm
A mini workout circuit with a medicine ball, a squat barbell, a pull-up bar, and ending with the sled.

spyderhousev5-mma.tbm
Traditional MMA but with shootboxing scoring in the Spyder House octagon.

spyderhousev5-shootboxing.tbm
shootboxing10 Scoring and DQ enabled in the Spyder House octagon.

(Coming Eventually: BJJ Drills for Top & Bottom positions)

Training Highlights (post your GIF and we'll add it!)

Last edited by footlox; Sep 17, 2021 at 08:09 PM.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Hey! I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but the MMA mod is not recording any kind of scoring when I play it. Is it just me?
Originally Posted by Uncausebir View Post
Hey! I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but the MMA mod is not recording any kind of scoring when I play it. Is it just me?

Scoring shouldn't matter at all when playing MMA mods.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Ily this mod is sick, when I eventually touch mma legitly i'll know what imma use <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by Uncausebir View Post

you're right the scoring broke for mma and shootboxing. i'll try to fix it.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
How do i download the dojo to use i dont see a download link on either page id appreciate your help thank you
Originally Posted by 8ballhefna View Post
How do i download the dojo to use i dont see a download link on either page id appreciate your help thank you

Download it in-game with /dl filename.