Toribash
Original Post
dont die
plz dont die
Attached Images
steve-terada.jpg (25.8 KB, 1 views)
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
fuck u hoe piece of shit
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
No way
Actually here is why U do die, see i met this cat on the street it looked like some anime girl the ones 45 years old have on pfps and watch 6 of them dance, she was tired and fed up of doing stuff her self,eating from the trash,no house, always on the run from the rain, so i brought her to shelter and raised her,fed her but me taking care of the poor thing wasn't in vain she made me happy in return, gave me love, respect,listened to me, laughs this is what you should expect from a good person if we want to take it metaphorically, i help then get help in return or any type of help in a certain way, in this clan it does not happen that way see this leader didn't care about 1 thing, i was preaching,working and helping but its all business that is in favor for himself , all of it works on his own way, i like the activity now, can be better tho so here's some advice, go to bt botax new town ask some other frowned pedo's to join this game where you u can do fat parkour and join aqUors. but for now please die, maybe if brick was the leader it wouldn't be the same. bye you pack of cheerleaders.
Last edited by cutterchop; Jan 19, 2021 at 08:57 AM.

Bye bye you pack of cheerleaders
DIe