Toribash
Finished this request

If you guys need to request anything dm me on discord with all of the details Clintlicious#5698 or post here or private message me on discord
send me requests! only 2 requests in the queue one set and a head, if you want to request anything dm me on discord with all of the details and price you are going to pay me my discord is Clintlicious#5698
Next head request that I get will be finished in under a day ^-^ only accepting USD
Alright, 0 requests in the queue. Dm me on discord with all of details for the head or the set you want me to make.this is my discord tag Clintlicious#5698
I'll consider accepting TC if you do a good amount otherwise USD only
When I need this the most people stop giving me requests I found this very weird, If you need anything I'm still here doing head requests for USD AND TC and SET requests FOR ONLY USD dm me on discord will all of the details of the request. with all of the references too if you have any. Clintlicious#5698
How much in tc would it be for you to make a custom thigh and calf texture with the helios color. Nothing like super detailed just when I tried to do it myself I didn't do to well.
Chrisis900
if you up to make a head texture that fits Diamond color i owuld be able to pay (if the result is cool to me)

Find me on Discord : CamJr#2490
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?