ES Recruitment Drive
Just tested out the textures Clint has drawn for me and its looking awesome! Its in progress but so far it looks promising. My money was well spent!

9/10 for me
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Still open for requests, I currently have two requests that am working on, If you want to request anything make sure to dm me on discordClintlicious#5698
Finished this head,
I only have one set that I'm currently working on otherwise am almost free plus my tests are about to end so I'll prob start doing requests quicker now, If you want to request anything like sets, heads, clan art or any kind of art feel free to dm me on discord Clintlicious#5698
I'm only accepting USD unless you match the amount of USD that I'm going to ask for in TC. Make sure to dm me with all the details, price and references of what you want me to make so we won't have to wait to reply to each other. thanks!
Hello! Finished this head req

and here's a head for a set that I am currently working on, thought I'd share some progress so you guys don't think that I died.

I feel like people only give me anime requests now xD cmon I can do more than that!
If you want to request anything make sure to dm me on discord Clintlicious#5698
My tests are over so I kinda have more time to dedicate to art so if you request anything now It will not take as long )
I messaged you on discord about the art request, accept my friend request on discord.
Last edited by PurpleLaid; Nov 3, 2020 at 10:54 PM.
Finished my HTOTM entry,
If you want to request anything dm me on discord at Clintlicious#5698
Please don't low ball! and if possible I would like to do your request for USD (I'll do USD offers quicker than tc's)
Finished this really basic request,

dm me on discord for requests Clintlicious#5698
Just for be here

Iv sent 100$ for succubus set full 512 body joints with 1024x2048 head texture

Already have detail sent on discord
Last edited by Sanity; Nov 8, 2020 at 06:00 PM.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Hello! I recieved the payment and I've put the request in the queue. I am currently working on almost 4 fully jointed sets.. this is going to take a while to finish, I just need everyone to be patient and bare with me, I'm going to finish everyone's request!

I've almost finished this request,

and I am currently working on this fully jointed set.
Finished this set!
gonna start working on the other set now, if anyone wants to give me requests just message me on discord Clintlicious#5698