Toribash
wake up at 4amwrite
read
shower
workout
shower
take a nap or start school or work

Waking up early is the best thing to practice/utilize if you wanna go beast mode.
Wake up
Doing regular stuff like brushing teeth and taking shower, having breakfast
Going to work, while working dealing with my hobby stuff like SMM and music
After my work I make beats and some sort of audio design
In my weekends I spend time with my gf and friends, going on dancing parties and festivals like battles etc.
My life is full of art and concept, that's what I prefer
I wake up at 6 o’clock. I get up at 6.50. I make a cup of tea and iron my clothes. I have a shower and get dressed. I usually wear jeans, a blouse, a jumper or cardigan and boots in the winter, or a skirt and blouse in the summer. I brush my hair, put on my make-up. I pack my bag with all my teaching materials. I then put on my coat and leave the house. I walk to the bus stop. I catch the bus at 8.15, and then I pay my fare and sit down. It takes about 45 minutes to get to my destination three miles away. I get off the bus and walk to the school where I teach English. I have to sign in and get the key. Class starts at 9.25 and ends at 11.25.

I have lunch at 12. I eat a baguette or sandwich at the local café. I sometimes do some shopping before I walk back to school. I do some photocopying and go back to my classroom. I teach in the afternoon from 1 to 3pm. I then catch the bus back home and spend a couple of hours relaxing before I cook dinner.

My son goes to work shortly after I come home. Sometimes he cooks dinner before I get home, and sometimes I cook. I like to eat rice or pasta with a sauce. I chop the onions, fry them and then mix them with garlic, tomatoes, carrots, spinach and chilies. I boil the rice and then add the sauce. After dinner I wash up, sweep the floor, and tidy up a bit.

Then I make phone calls, mark my students’ work, do the laundry. Then I go on Facebook, or watch TV until about 10.30 when my son comes home. We catch up on our day, and at about 11 o’clock I go to bed.

Other days I get up early, go downstairs, put on my computer and teach on EF English Live for three hours. Then I have a break, eat dinner with my son, have a walk or go shopping before returning to work and teaching again for another three hours. Working at home can be very convenient and I love being able to talk to people around the world. It is also nice working in a school and seeing people on a regular basis and working in a team. So I feel I have the best of both worlds.

On weekdays (from Monday to Friday), I wake up at twenty past seven, but I get up at half past. I have a shower, and then I have breakfast. I usually have a white coffee and toast for breakfast, but some days I have biscuits or cookies! (People in the USA say "cookies" and people in the UK say "biscuits".) After breakfast I get dressed and I go to work at quarter past eight. I walk to the train station. That's about ten minutes. I get the train at 8.30 and I get to Atocha train station at ten to nine, and then I walk to my office.

I start work at nine. I work from nine to two, and from three to six in the afternoon. I have lunch in my office. I often have a sandwich and a piece of fruit. Sometimes I have a chocolate bar, too! After work, I go shopping for food and things for the house. I get home before half past seven. I rest a bit, and then I do some housework. At about nine I cook dinner for my family and me. We usually have dinner at half past nine. After that, we watch TV or I read a book. I usually go to sleep in front of the TV set or the book! I'm very tired!

I go to bed at midnight.

At the weekend, my day is much better! I sleep more and I relax. Sometimes I go out for a drink with friends or my family and I go out for a meal. Once a month w ego on a day trip to the countryside or the mountain. We need to breathe fresh air! Sometimes I stay home, and I listen to music, or watch films or movies with my family. I also like drawing and dancing! Sometimes I go dancing with my friends. It's fun! On Sunday evening I usually read a bit, novels!

Well, that's all! Thanks for listening!
Thank you,
Best regards