Ranking
Original Post
Fenris' Replay Thread! ~wut
So this is my singleplayer replay thread, first one ever.

Feel free to comment, criticize and/or use my replays (credit me, please).
Attached Files
Fenris ~ Amputation.rpl (94.1 KB, 16 views)
Fenris ~ Headache.rpl (118.3 KB, 14 views)
Fenris ~ The Wrecking.rpl (115.1 KB, 15 views)
Amputation: It was pretty good, you just need to relax a little bit more, you look kind of stiff. I think if tried hard enough, you could've gotten a boom hit with that first kick. The pose was pretty nice, a standing one would've been cool though. Overall, it was a good replay, 6.7/10

Headache: Same thing, relax a little bit. The opener was kind of odd. I wouldn't recommend letting your head touch the ground. Also, you contracted your knees for a turn and then extended them, which gave it a twitchy look. The headbutt was pretty good, I would try relaxing my arms though, you look kind of stiff. The next two kicks were great! Good job. Then you got to the helicopter kick, which could have been a little better. When you try a helicopter kick, don't go in different directions, just try to keep spinning in the same direction, it looks better that way. I would have preferred a pose at the end but at least what you did simulated laying down, not just relaxing all and leaving it. Pretty great replay! 7.3/10

The Wrecking: This replay was pretty sick! In the opener, your abs were moving all around and it looked kind of weird. The run was awesome, good job! That next hit was nice, although I feel that you could've gotten at least one more dm to make a boom. The next rip was great, but after that I think you missed the opportunity to get a great pose. Overall, I really liked it. 8/10

Good job! Just remember to relax every one in a while.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Thank you for the great feedback! Wasn't expected.

I'll try to improve on the relaxing part.