Toribash
Original Post
i think i have a great idea
ok so here is my great idea if someone made a forum app for the android /ipod touch that you can connect to it and check your stuff without getting on the computer



so it will just be the same exact same forum just as an app
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
Well, You can just use the internet? Unless you mean playing toribash on your android / Ipod which won't work out i suppose. So it will have no meaning anyways just more space taken up by a app for toribash when you can use the internet.
yes
i agree....no need for an app.completely useless thread.well....you would rather close this thread.you could just save the url on your cpu/andriod/iphone.speaking of this,why would you bother to check the forum when you have no reason?you dont even have a clan.you have only 2 posts.and also speaking of that,are you willing to join a clan?if you are i hope you are brown belt!
but be forum active in the clan,if you are not posting within a week,you will be kicked....if willng please try your hardest and we might help you
私の顔にそれを言う。
no so you dont have to keep going to the internet thing and loging back in it would be much quicker like have it send notifications to you everytime someone post on your stuff or messages you
-----
and i have a clan my own clan i have people posting apps and other stuff
Last edited by IsPro; Sep 18, 2012 at 12:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
Originally Posted by IsPro View Post
no so you dont have to keep going to the internet thing and loging back in it would be much quicker like have it send notifications to you everytime someone post on your stuff or messages you
-----
and i have a clan my own clan i have people posting apps and other stuff

There is already an app for this that works with all forums. I don't know what it is called, but I know that it does support notifications, etc. The only problem is that it costs $.99
meh
. viiiiiiiid
hey i use an app called :
tapatalk
its not free but you can always find it for free
its really good
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
hey i use an app called :
tapatalk
its not free but you can always find it for free
its really good

Yeah, I think that's the app I was tapatalking about.
:P See what I did there?
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Yeah, I think that's the app I was tapatalking about.
:P See what I did there?

Worst.Pun.Ever. Though I agree with you. You can still use Safari on your iPod to veiw the forums anyway.

Desperately trying to get back into TB...