ES Recruitment Drive
Nick,Belt and Qi: Valeee,Black Belt,1542.

I want join because: Its the first one... No it was joke.i want to join because it is a good clan.

PastClans:Death Reapers, Platinu,Vortex.
jarmund your not funny.you are supposed to make your clan good.it's not really good to make ppl hate you.i know you're just gonna quote this one and say rejected.but i'm just giving you an advice.if you really want to be famous and loved you must at least make a purpose of your clan.i,am a member of DIAF and i feel it's a good clan but justme is a good clan but if you can just stop treating ppl like stupid ppl and recruit people it can be one of best clans.look at all the ppl who posted in the past times,they all were really excited in joining.but you ruined their day by your rejecting insults.if you can just be nice enough to stop rejecting ppl you could have had like a million members by now.it's not fun to reject ppl,but what's really fun is to lead a famous clan that has many strong members.but i know you are not willing to be such a leader..........
He can do whatever he wants with this clan since its his.
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U
Originally Posted by MYI View Post
jarmund your not funny.you are supposed to make your clan good.it's not really good to make ppl hate you.i know you're just gonna quote this one and say rejected.but i'm just giving you an advice.if you really want to be famous and loved you must at least make a purpose of your clan.i,am a member of DIAF and i feel it's a good clan but justme is a good clan but if you can just stop treating ppl like stupid ppl and recruit people it can be one of best clans.look at all the ppl who posted in the past times,they all were really excited in joining.but you ruined their day by your rejecting insults.if you can just be nice enough to stop rejecting ppl you could have had like a million members by now.it's not fun to reject ppl,but what's really fun is to lead a famous clan that has many strong members.but i know you are not willing to be such a leader..........

Not only do i have the ability to reject people who don't meet my standards (which would be everyone.. i barely made it myself), but i also do posess the ability to talk to people from the future. Just earlier today i had a nice conversation with a woman from the year 2023. She told me about you as a 26 year old falling for her, and asking for her hand in marriage.. come to think of it, her response to you was (will be) very fitting: Rejected

Also: Trolled
Oh, and since i'm short on both bandwidth and time here at work, and it's been a while since i replied to applicants, i'll have to do it the quick/lazy but effective way:

I've reviewed each and all of your individual requests to join, and I have the same response to you all:
Rejected

Thank you for showing interest etc...
HEY! What if veb, Hampa or Gman80 ask to join this clan? will you accept them?
well i sould not even ask but all well my belt is blue i have another account named elmo22 and it is blak almosy 2nd dan and i would like to join this clan b/c... idk i just want to join the clan lol seriously plzz this clan soundes like it is da bomb =D