Ranking
Original Post
Dinner clan forums
Every talks about how we are a dieing clan and some people say we are just going through a hard time. I don't really know. But what i do know is that we are not a very social clan and I think one way we can change this is to set up a new team roster like torigod has. We can do the cool pictures and little sayings and all also. I do say though if we do this that we should have a minimum requirment of being in Dinner for a month or two before you get your cool picture to be on the roster. Every one else should just have thier name put down somwhere like below our pictures. Any way its just an idea.

Here is and example of what i mean using two diferent pictures i have.

Tell me what you think
Attached Images
Evil Spidy.JPG (21.4 KB, 24 views)
Spidey.JPG (21.1 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Jul 18, 2007 at 02:55 PM.
sorry for the double posting but i guess every one thinks this idea sucks for some reason since no one will leave me comments or i am just ignored in this clan. I thought i was trying to help the clan get a little more active but i guess screw it.
Haven't been on the forum in awhile. This is a good idea, but since you, Jumpah, and I are the only ones that are on frequently, we would only have about... well... three people doing it. I'll think up mine real quick and post it soon.

PS. Your head is done. Get AIM.... now....
Last edited by Stumpy; Jul 21, 2007 at 08:09 PM.
sweet thanks for the comment and srry every one for saying what i did... i was just kind of pissed lol. well ne ways think of a cool picture and get one lol
I gotted mineth ‹^^›‹(∙П∙)›,

Attached Files
Patrick 5.zip (28.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Stumpy; Jul 22, 2007 at 06:24 PM.