Toribash
Originally Posted by soki123 View Post
cool we can spam in this thread?

No, post useful information in this thread. Not just useless spam.
yo guys i'd like to know what else games do you play on pc or console? i did not want to make an extra thread for this.. so i'm just asking here

i play GTA IV atm.. i finnished it a while ago.. but somehow i just wanted to play it again now..
also i'm playing some Aion.. not often.. but sometimes
and Warcraft III tft.. but haven't played that a while

and on my old xbox.(no 360) i play Dead or Alive 3 i just love this game
Well to be honest, like three years ago when the playstation 3 came out I would play that system like 6 hours a day. Although I only played Call of Duty 4 and Resistance 2.

Now my love for videogames has diminished and my playstation has picked up quite of lot of dust over the last 2 years. I only play videogames now when I'm over at a friend's house.
lol i used to play pokemon on my gameboy 24/7, then i was playing gta on my ps2 then dbz, then mortal kombat then dbz again then runescape(i promise i was addicted) then toribash then runescape again
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
I was THE biggest pokemon nerd.. Anyways, atm I play Battlefield Heroes(Check it out!), Call of Duty 4 and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Since I'll try anything that looks nice I play loads of different games but those are the main ones.
Oh mah gawd, the new forums look FUGLY.
Discuss
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
Oh mah gawd, the new forums look FUGLY.
Discuss

Extremely, I managed to refresh my page when it first got changed and I caught a glimpse of some pink and purple forum shit.

Also has anyone gotten free 100k tc?
Last edited by EspnzAlvr; Oct 17, 2009 at 07:18 AM.