ES Recruitment Drive
Alright hoes.

im going to my cousins at Johnstown. I will be able to get on forums but not ingame.

leaving tomorrow and be back on thursday.

kthxbye
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Ok guys I'll be inactive for some time, school has started so I need to focus.
Hope you understand,bye.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Ill miss you and all your kitties p0w <3
Life is like a box o chocolates, and I ate that box o chocolates,
I'm gonna be innactive for a while bc school is starting. Parker is the co-leader and whatnot so he will handle things. I'll drop by every now and than to see how things are doing. pce
Rogue clown
Certainly willing to do that and all, but what about when people apply? I'm not going to be able to send clan invites with toriclan

How often will you be checking back? Maybe you could just pop on every Saturday or something and see if there's any invites to be sent?
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
Certainly willing to do that and all, but what about when people apply? I'm not going to be able to send clan invites with toriclan

How often will you be checking back? Maybe you could just pop on every Saturday or something and see if there's any invites to be sent?

I will dnt worry
Rogue clown
hey guys, ive started school recently and im working and its all piling on, so im going to be inactive for the time being. though ill stop by the forums as much as possible and see whats up from time to time thanks for understanding
Sakky Poobs..?
Hey I assumed that we are all inactive bc of school. Let's just hang in there till next summer which means minimal ingame and forum activity for now.
Rogue clown