Toribash
Original Post
Hows It?
I know im like a ghost, I went inactive for a very long time without telling anyone. I do apologize. Reason for this is because my internet went out completely and I couldnt even get wireless (which is what im on now). My inactivity is also due to my lack of interest in this game. I tried the best I could to revive this clan and im sorry my efforts where not enough. Consider this my official goodbye to KO, I hope that this clan will become the best. But because of my lack of interest in this game I cant contribute, If I ever do decide to play this game seriously again maybe I can become a member. Best of luck to you KO.
Originally Posted by Azazell View Post
I know im like a ghost, I went inactive for a very long time without telling anyone. I do apologize. Reason for this is because my internet went out completely and I couldnt even get wireless (which is what im on now). My inactivity is also due to my lack of interest in this game. I tried the best I could to revive this clan and im sorry my efforts where not enough. Consider this my official goodbye to KO, I hope that this clan will become the best. But because of my lack of interest in this game I cant contribute, If I ever do decide to play this game seriously again maybe I can become a member. Best of luck to you KO.

Aw

Cya, man.
BUTTCHOUDA
bye good luck enjoying watever u do i would get bored of the game too haha arent u like 23 haha id have better things to do also so for now im here.....
Yeah im "OLDA" I have been into poker lately. More adult thing to do I guess and I can potentially make some cash. I did enjoy TB alot though but it got old. Anyway good to see buttchouda is back, good luck KO.
good question, I dont know its always been kind of inactive. I'll probably just disban the group. Good news though I have internet now (actual internet that I pay for ;) but I still dont have any interest in playing toribash. I will though be active in the forum, if thats ok with you guys.

*Edit* Nvm i'll keep RQ running but more as a social group where anyone can join.
Last edited by Azazell; Nov 4, 2009 at 06:58 PM.