ES Recruitment Drive
Im sorry, ill get on that, i hafta use my psp because my comp got hacked though. So ill ask sin to do it... alot of the forum functions dont work on the psp though so it may take sometime.
wha... wha im confused i can edit stuff posted here on my psp why cant u?

i mean it does take like 10 minutes to load the forums but i can still edit stuff.

btw guitaroo what games do u have for ur psp? that'd be cool to play multiplayer
Last edited by Streak9Peace; Sep 18, 2007 at 05:59 AM.
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.
no, i can, its just i can only post up to a certian amount of characters... and this is over the limit so if i edited it, it would delete over half of it.
aha but obviously you havnt reaad the manual. if you press select, then you will have unlimited characters.
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.
Could we possibly make this regged only?
Or a lot less unregged?

I only see about 5-6 people from this list EVER.
[S9]Gynx

Im not on the roster anymore. Im back with [Freelance] due to inactive-ness. Any issues PM me.
collect snots from the nose
lol you had a sig saying that you will wear the tag until your the last one wearing it :[
Yeah, and then I stopped playing for ages >.> And when i got back i thought S9 were dead they were that inactive, i was on for days and i saw more freelancers than S9. Only S9 i saw was DrekMaster or something.
collect snots from the nose
sooooooo.... You must've ripped up that contract. Although I am a little dissappointed in you, I will still give you a proper goodbye, and with our loss of yet another member I am opening up to the recruitment of regged members without consulting me. Come back any time you'd like.
I will be the one who will stay with Streak 9 forever.
EDIT: Wait that wasn't you but you still said you'd be with S9 forever.
Last edited by guitarookid; Oct 3, 2007 at 02:57 AM.