Toribash
View Poll Results: Should piemanbob stay, or should he leave?
Yes.
7 Votes / 63.64%
No.
4 Votes / 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

PMing Delaid now.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
lol well that much is to be expected, what with the task suicide do had upon itself.

aside from the fact that i was the human being operating hte account, i assure you, it is not me. not my self. a different person(oa).

With this account, aside from the fact everyone knows it's "me", i have no intention of purposely marring my reputation.

Letting people know who i am was a benefit of hte doubt, a misplaced trust, i guess, but oh well, too late now :P
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
Sorry about not being here for a day, i had to do lots an lots of homework and shiz.
Originally Posted by BastardPhoenix View Post
lol well that much is to be expected, what with the task suicide do had upon itself.

aside from the fact that i was the human being operating hte account, i assure you, it is not me. not my self. a different person(oa).

With this account, aside from the fact everyone knows it's "me", i have no intention of purposely marring my reputation.

Letting people know who i am was a benefit of hte doubt, a misplaced trust, i guess, but oh well, too late now :P

you used a total of like 5 words that i didn't know in that paragraph
tell ya what, bold the words you dont understand? i cant help you.... help me help you.
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post
SPECIALLY NOT OVER THE INTERNET WITH STRANGERS WHO MAY BE EITHER NERDS OR PEDOFILES.

OR PUBLIC MASTURBATERS OR RAPISTS OR PUBLIC MASTURBATING RAPIST PEDOPHILLES
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
OR PUBLIC MASTURBATERS OR RAPISTS OR PUBLIC MASTURBATING RAPIST PEDOPHILLES

^ i fucking lol'd hard xD