ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ok Im takeing charge!
Ok heres the deal ima improve my spelling[Ow Gawd xD] and I am going to whoops some ass into shape around here.

Main Rules: 1.Once you go, DONT BOTHER CRAWLING BACK TO US!
2. Be Polite but ass whoopin at the same time.
3. Respect your Superiors.
4. Do your best to be active every couple of days.

Recruiting
Now im not trying to take over but just help the clan out a bit seems im apart of it. People are leaving we are dieing where are our recruiters? Ima start recruiting in the morning until about 5PM GMT. Ill be on the lookout for really talented people, not people that just get lucky. I will test them in Judo, TKD and an Environment mod of there choice. They do not have to beat me to pass it just depends on there skill.

Notice
I absolutely know people will bitch about this. And do you know what? I just do not care. Argue with me as much as you want but im more calmer now and will not argue back, Unless provocted that is. I just wanted to get this across to all you people. Thanks for reading, Goodnight!
Last edited by T0astman; Nov 25, 2007 at 06:46 PM.
Originally Posted by EmpreamKick View Post
This is the new kick. Every month i will post a thread stateing that if you do not post within 3 days you will be kicked. this is to remove to unactive members while keeping the active members that contribute to our clan.

Also i notice that now we have very little recruiters so message me if you want to be a recruiter.

if you have been kicked and you just recently started playing toribash again message me.

Leaders
EmpreamKick
WolfReaperz
Cro-Mag

Elites
Samule
Function-X
HellFire999

Members
Spiff
Otu
FrenchyRulz
--------->T0astman<-----------
Skeletonman
DesertKick
Ultrabograt

Recruiters
lumpycustard
Sub-Zero

If you want to join kick go to this topic

http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11321

Nice job with the double clanning.
I find it hilarious that you actually have the balls to try to take over this clan.

I expect that you will probably be kicked from both clans.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Now im not trying to take over but just help the clan out a bit seems im apart of it. People are leaving we are dieing where are our recruiters? Ima start recruiting in the morning until about 5PM GMT. Ill be on the lookout for really talented people, not people that just get lucky. I will test them in Judo, TKD and an Environment mod of there choice. They do not have to beat me to pass it just depends on there skill.

Suck on them apples.

Edit: Crappy double post
Edit:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=17104 Suck on them apples even more
Basicaly loads of people have been in-active and i seem to be seeing about 1 or 2 S9 people per day which sucks. So ive decided to try and Slam it up and a bit.

Also Strangelove actually look around a bit before bitching MMk?
Oh god, streak9 is doomed

Edit: your spelling and grammar is awesome
Last edited by Chozo; Nov 25, 2007 at 01:51 AM.
Its usually crap. xD. Also im looking for people to sorta back me. As you see Strange had a go at me but did not research anything before doing so.
It seems hard to take over a clan when the leaders are still active. I've seen them. also, how are you gonna do anything if they don't back you up, and give you subforum powers?

I have much more trust in sin.