ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
To Klan Opposition [from Buttchouda]
Buttchouda here.

It's been fun knowing you all. Unfortunately, I've just been permabanned for discussing hacking related to a different game in the IRC channel. I lost 700k ToriCredits, most donated from Gumfighter, and lots of items which I was trying to sell to help pay for real life expenses because of this ban. I won't be returning to Toribash and don't really want to start new because I don't see an attraction to this game if it has Administrators like these.

So this is a goodbye to Toribash, but if any of you actually wants to ever talk, you can add me:

AOL Instant Messenger (AIM): ManBearPig0426
Yahoo Messenger (YM)/MSN: [email protected]

Thanks, clan, for actually sticking with me over this past year and a couple months, I couldn't have enjoyed Toribash the same without co-founding Klan Opposition and meeting many of the great members here. Again, thanks for being actual friends and I look forward to talking to any of you on AIM or YM. Also, sorry I had been inactive in Toribash these past months, I've been working for staff on a different game I play, and it consumes much of my time.

Thanks Klan Opposition,
Buttchouda
YAY for you getting unbanned...i think you should come back...or just pop in every now and then