Ranking
Original Post
I am now your master!
I am now the leader of Drones and will soon start testing players!!
/invade
I apologize for invading, but I must warn you that you aren't exactly doing a very good job of reviving Drones. I have seen your "recruitment thread" and something tells me that it's mostly going to be noobs applying. Take the initiative and invite DECENT players.

If you don't, Drones will become a newf4g clan and die later on (that's my prediction). Considering the amount of members you have, you need to put a lot more effort than what I can see if you want to fix all of this.

Oh, here are some suggestions: Stop making threads bragging about how you have gained the status of Leader of Drones. Experienced players might view that as faggy (though I am not trying to offend you). Saying that you are Drone's "master" sounds too cocky; it sounds like a dictatorship type clan. Perhaps you should try to act more mature. ^.^

~From your friendly LastGod~nyan!

Last edited by LastGod; Apr 7, 2011 at 08:45 PM.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
/invade
I apologize for invading, but I must warn you that you aren't exactly doing a very good job of reviving Drones. I have seen your "recruitment thread" and something tells me that it's mostly going to be noobs applying. Take the initiative and invite DECENT players.

If you don't, Drones will become a newf4g clan and die later on (that's my prediction). Considering the amount of members you have, you need to put a lot more effort than what I can see if you want to fix all of this.

Oh, here are some suggestions: Stop making threads bragging about how you have gained the status of Leader of Drones. Experienced players might view that as faggy (though I am not trying to offend you). Saying that you are Drone's "master" sounds too cocky; it sounds like a dictatorship type clan. Perhaps you should try to act more mature. ^.^

Pretty much this. Trust me LastGod, they aren't able to revive this clan properly, so they should just let it die.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
/invade

^So True....Let this Clan die.
I left Toribash... Don't PM me.
Yeah. Basically, either put some real effort in reviving this clan, or just let it die reputably with the honor it once had instead of corrupting it beforehand.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]