Toribash
Original Post
[42] Bank
Questions, comments, concerns and donations about 42bank can be discussed here. Props to Urban for giving me the idea XD.

If your taking a loan out post here
Last edited by dillon207; May 16, 2011 at 12:20 AM.
Rogue clown
Can haz pass plz?? =|:3 (it's a cat in a hat)

I'm co-leader ffs lol and I can't access the clan bank :P
[42]
My shop
Parker:My honest opinion, I think only the main leader should have the password, so the amount is properly controlled.
Only me and Marsie have the passwd. The two original members of 42 recruited by Dikarika. If you want to take out a loan pm me :P
Rogue clown

sad face

Alright, that's cool. I didn't mean that I would use any of it for myself though. Just so if we needed to access clan funds for whatever reason I wouldn't need to wait for you or mars to check your pm's
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post

sad face

Alright, that's cool. I didn't mean that I would use any of it for myself though. Just so if we needed to access clan funds for whatever reason I wouldn't need to wait for you or mars to check your pm's

I see where you're coming from but I think three's company, if you know what I mean.
Yeah

I'm not arguing the decision or anything, I was just clarifying my intentions

Anyways, that's enough idle chat for the new thread lol. Let's try to keep this one spam free :X
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by Parker1287 View Post
Yeah

I'm not arguing the decision or anything, I was just clarifying my intentions

Anyways, that's enough idle chat for the new thread lol. Let's try to keep this one spam free :X

Parker has actually been in 42 for a long time and he is very mature and responsible. I think he deserves the pass to help regulate the bank. I'm pming him right now.
Rogue clown