Toribash
/invade may I make a suggestion? Maybe Restart all the threads, and do an activity check, and give people 5 days, and recruit lots of new, good members.
An applicant iirc

I'm rather doubtful about the effectiveness of activity checks. People tend to post in them once and then return to their regular inactivity habits
[42]
My shop
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
/invade/
Exactly.
*Looks at Mars200* >.>

ohidar
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
/Invade
What you guys need to do is go ingame and open up your own server, Chat with some players, Find the ones you like and ask them to apply. or get your members to post links to your app thread in there sigs. Show the world how awesome you guys really are
I'm Back Baby
Originally Posted by madpen View Post
/Invade
What you guys need to do is go ingame and open up your own server, Chat with some players, Find the ones you like and ask them to apply. or get your members to post links to your app thread in there sigs. Show the world how awesome you guys really are

Lol I understand your trying to help us but I think we know how to recruit ppl. Thanks for your effort though :P
Rogue clown
Well, its about time that i can say 42 has reached the end of it's lifetime. With Parker leaving and our innactivity my interest for tb has pretty much vanished. I just dnt find tb fun anymore and i never see any of you ingame. Anyway ive been wanting to leave for a while now so as soon as we are moved off clanboards i think ima just quite tb altogether and finally move on with my life. If you have any last words speak now or forever hold your peace.
Rogue clown