ES Recruitment Drive
name:nodarkness
belt:blue
i like to do:kick butt
i was here for:joining epic clans like this

Your application is now being streamlined. Please wait 90 days for an answer.
Last edited by Bloob; Jul 5, 2011 at 12:02 AM.
QI: 2,7k
Previous bans: nope
Timezone: +8
Preferred modes: Aikido,wushu,judo and Aikido Big Dojo
In-game activity (scale of 1-10): 1-8
Forum activity (scale of 1-10): 1-3
What is the most important command in Toribash?/op
belt:2nd dan black belt
replay:

Denied.
Attached Files
NICE SAVE.rpl (65.5 KB, 6 views)
BrEaK ThE BoDy !!!!!.rpl (30.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Bloob; Jul 5, 2011 at 02:16 PM.
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
Join [Clan]
hello there !

My name is Abizard, i'm a black belt, and i'm a 14 years old boy, and you can't call me dumbass. I live in indonesia, GMT+7, i play 4-7 hours a day, and i play 6-7 day a week. My Favorite mod is Judo. I only play with my friend, or a tourney. And I will be more active on forum now!.

More thing about me

I'm a single boy, a coffee addict, a blogger, and a book lover (mostly comedy or non fiction) and i like to play twitter. I have so many friends on toribash, mostly from indonesia.

Why I choose this clan?

well no shit here, this clan is the clan that have so many pro player, and i apreciate them, and i want to know a lot more about this clan. hope you accept me. ~(-_-~) (~-_-)~

Why you should let me in?

Well how do I know? I'm not a person to say but, you should accept me.

well, that's it, hope you like it !

some of my replay... and if you see [Bleu] tag, weel, i'm no longer in bleu since 1 month ago..

Denied.
Attached Files
toriabiz`1.rpl (65.9 KB, 5 views)
coolg.rpl (73.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Bloob; Jul 6, 2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: forget something..
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Hello guys,I'm Willy,I wanna join this Clan so here's my application.

Name: Willy
GMT: +7

Belt: 10th dan.

Forum/Irc Activity: I'm active on the forum and on the IRC.

Favorite Mod: Taekkyon since it's fun and we must try really hard if our points are lower then our foe.

Why do you want to join?: Because Clan is one of the best clan that I know,just look at the clan's rank, 3! That's awesome, and this clan have many awesome member such as Spacellama,Uric,Bloob,and Echoforce.

Why should I let you?: Because I will try really hard to be a good toribash player,I know someday I can be a good toribash player like the current member of Clan.

Okay,that's my app.
Thanks.

Denied.
-----
Dude,why am I denied?
----
Dude where's my car?

That is all.
Last edited by SpaceLlama; Jul 6, 2011 at 04:23 AM.
Hello [Clan] :3
I would like to join to you!
Application*
Name: Dawestreen
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
GMT: +2
Forum Activity: Almost Every day, marketing mostly.
In-Game Activity: Almost every day too, Mostly @ night.
Mod(s): Aikido
Reason why I would like to join: I love the [Clan] and the members, and I simply wanna be in [Clan]!
Clan History: [Secret](official) [KO](unofficial)
All the Bests, dawestreen!

EDIT: I would like to attach some replays and i have a question about it, ~It must be Ingame replay or it can be Single player replay too? Thank you.

Anyone know who this is? ~Fish
-----
WolfIce knows

Denied.
-----
reason?
Last edited by Jackal; Jul 8, 2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Hi clan,

I see that you are looking for people to join this awesome and fun time that you are having with this clan and share it so......
Me,Wizkhalif would like to apply for your clan and be able to experience this awesome time with you.

Ok my real name is called Matt Mwangoji and I live in east Africa, Kenya and I know you guys are wondering "Where's Kenya never heard of it" well here is a picture to show you

So there it is and I live in the capital of Kenya which is called Nairobi and I just live quite a normal life.. nothing too special happens around there too.
Right now I am on summer break and enjoying it very much and is just moving to year 8 in september when I open and I just turned 13, 9 days ago.

I find my personality quite good, i'm funny and cool to hang out with and you wont get bored of me, I'm quite a crazy person too and told that I'm fun to hang with.

I do a lot of hobbies like football, watching television, toribash, video games, swimming, dancing and hanging out with friends and lots more I cant think about now.

Now that you I've talked about me ill now talk about toribash and the skills I can do.

My belt was originally a 2nd dan black belt until the hack happened and I had 2500 posts but after the hack happened I stopped doing toribash then came back and learned all the new rules and what-not.

I'm more forum active then game active I have to login at least everyday if im not on holiday or the internet is not working ill be on now ill show you a rating of how game and forum active I am:

Forum: 7/10

Game: 5/10

The mods Im good at are aikido, judo, twin-swords and taekeyon if that's the correct spelling? But i'm especially good at aikido and have good reversals.

And the reason why I want to join this clan is because of the talented people it has like
Spacellama, Chris, iRookie, Bloob, Uric and wolfice which I have seen ingame or seen there artistic skills and I dont want to join because you guys are popular, I want to join because there has been this special clan I've been looking for with funny, cool and awesome people that have this special something that I have no words to describe and want to be part of it and experience how it feels.

I have had some clans with my other account like zero, Bleu and wireless which was not official because we were spamming too much.

and also here is my user card:

I have a bit of some art skills( Im a beginner) and have awesome ingame skills that I wanted to show you but right now i'm using my mums comp for now and it dosen't have replays.

So I hope you consider my application to clan and bid you a good night or a good day

Wizkhalif.

Denied
Last edited by Uric; Aug 14, 2011 at 02:39 AM.
Wiz Or Die
Hello everyone, this is my application for [Clan]!

About myself:
Hey, my name is Cole and I am a 17 year old from Alberta, Canada. I have a pretty great sense of humor and I make jokes often. I don't take insults seriously as it is over the internet. I have a great attitude and i'm a very trustworthy person. I think I have a pretty good sense of grammar and punctuation. Well I like to think so anyway haha.

My forum and game activity is as follows:

Game:4-5/10
Forum: 9-10/10

I'm pretty chilled out almost all the time, and i'm almost never angry or distraught. I'm also a pretty outreaching person, and I get along with almost everyone, as long they arn't a douche.

I joined this game November 2007 and instantly joined the clan [Shlim-Union]. I went on to lead the clan for about 2 month before it died from lack of activity. I really never posted on the forums back then, I more of lurked them instead. I'm familiar with all of the forum rules as well as any in-game rules. I also led [Piratez] for 2 months.

My activity in-game isn't that great. I go in-game about maybe 20 minutes a day if anybody interesting is on. I go on forums every day and constantly check if there are any updates on anything.

Why I want to join [Clan]:

I would like to join this clan because I think i'll fit in with you guys. I've always wanted to be in a clan where there wasn't too many members. I've wanted that because I think that if there are not a thousand members in a clan, then all the members opinions and questions and thoughts will be heard. But that's just my opinion.

I would also like to join this clan because it seems pretty active (I always liked active clans). I like to post a lot and share new ideas. Joining this clan would mean I get to meet new people and share new ideas and gain knowledge. I respect everyone in this clan and I think I would get along with all the members.

It seems this clan is very IRC active and that's what I enjoy about being in a clan, talking to all the members and sharing new ideas, and getting to know one another. Also, Bloob wanted me to apply in May, but I had already joined C3.

So yeah, that is my application, sorry for it being so god damn long.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about me, or my application.

Thanks for reading it (If you even did, aha)

Accepted.
Last edited by Uric; Jul 12, 2011 at 11:59 AM.
I OWE MILLIONS
Hello fellow [Clan] Members
So lets start from the " About me " part
I'm a 16 year old kid wasting his time in front of the pc trying to become the best in toribash. I dont know if i'm good at fighting but I can dance a robo dance and some Parkour I'm also quite good in Aikido Big Dojo I'm active on forums i'm here every day a few times per day I'm in game for 3-4 das a week 2-3hours each day.
Why would i Like to join this Clan
I did a promise to someone... That someone was very important to me but now it doesnt matter Wy should you let me in
I think i can bring some funny actions and also i can act adult if its needed

Denied.
Last edited by Bloob; Jul 18, 2011 at 05:15 PM.
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
Originally Posted by ClanClanBank View Post
TL;DR THEY GO HERE.

Well okay.
So basically I was convinced begged by Echo to join this clan. Honestly, I already wanted to join Clan. It feels like nostalgia for me because Uric and SpaceLlama were leaders of Piratez. I already know about half the clan. (Uric, SpaceLlama, Bloob, Echoforce, Rutten, Chris, and Cole, if I'm not mistaken.) Basically this clan seems like a place to hang out, have fun but still act serious when the time comes.

Am I active in-game? Absolutely not.
Am I active on the forums? Yes, but sometimes I tend to get inactive.
Belt? Brown belt for the past year. \o/
Age? 13, 14 in August.
So who are you? Ian. I'm a laid-back forumer who's just looking to have fun, share my avatars/signatures with the community, and just talk to other people online.

so yeah
also sorry for the short app, I'm not the best with freeforming shit.

Accepted.
Last edited by Bloob; Jul 21, 2011 at 12:13 AM.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Ummmm just one question for you guys
Could I get an answer on my application?

Cause It looks like I dint even apply and no one cares.
Just saying.

Denied.
Just saying.
Last edited by Bloob; Jul 21, 2011 at 12:13 AM.
Wiz Or Die