Ranking
Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
Hey guys i thought rather than making a thread for this id post it here instead

After the past few months iv been pondering on a very big decision and after today i feel iv made my mind up. Im not happy in the clan no more it used to feel like a family now it just feels like competition.

Im going back to where i can safely say i call home if they let me back that is.

As i said at the start it isn't a decision iv only been thinking about today iv been thinking about this a very long time.

But i feel it is time to make my leave from Reaper

im still going to do the clan video though unless someone else seriously wants to do it.

And im glad i got to be involved in one last decision before my leave

Sorry guys we have had some good times and some bad il keep in touch

Sad to see you go, GL with your app and everything though!
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
no offence but , i will laugh at you if your application for aeon doesnt pass

You clearly don't know Aeon.

Originally Posted by CkyToH View Post
Hey guys i thought rather than making a thread for this id post it here instead

After the past few months iv been pondering on a very big decision and after today i feel iv made my mind up. Im not happy in the clan no more it used to feel like a family now it just feels like competition.

Im going back to where i can safely say i call home if they let me back that is.

As i said at the start it isn't a decision iv only been thinking about today iv been thinking about this a very long time.

But i feel it is time to make my leave from Reaper

im still going to do the clan video though unless someone else seriously wants to do it.

And im glad i got to be involved in one last decision before my leave

Sorry guys we have had some good times and some bad il keep in touch

Good luck out there, it was nice having you with us.

Hope I can still kick your ass in cs from time to time
Originally Posted by charm1 View Post
Computer has broken so I won't be here for quite a while guys I'll update you tho

Well that's shitty, I hope your PC get's repared asap so you can compete in siege :3.
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
Computer has broken so I won't be here for quite a while guys I'll update you tho

Got one surprise I'm back babies
Last edited by Charm; Apr 21, 2015 at 06:56 PM.
Hello to you again.
I'm in the IDF in Israel, so it's kinda hard to keep play the game. (Since I'm home 2 nights each 2 weeks. )
Anyway I'm trying to play more but you're always offline, and I dont wanna play with un-known people.

C you!
~ If life is showing you the back, kick their asses ! ~
my internet is really bad so ill only be able to get on forums from time to time, in games not a problem though so just Skype me when u need me