Toribash
Original Post
[Reaper] The news log
I want all of you moderators and leaders/co-leaders to announce here whenever you make a change, in ANYTHING
if you open applications, if you close them, if you invite someone, if you delete something, if you kick someone or move them to the inactive section.
Everything, let's make this public and keep our members informed about it.

10/04/13 - 01:55 (gmt -3) - Argie has been inactive (in forums) for 1 month, and was moved to the inactive's section until further notice.
Closed:
Well i think party
And
Jewww album relise

Feel free to reopen if threads are still relevnt.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...74#post6407574

Index page fully re-worked, temporary banners, if any artists present here wants to collaborate and make some better ones, we'd be glad.
Ok, 2 new things:

First of all, we now have our secret board. Good for internal discussions between the top dogs and a new rank (more 'bout that later) or for building up events etc.

The new rank (called "Riders of the Apocalypse") also was created. There will be only 4 members at that rank, only if one lose his rank due probs/doing shit/not deserving it anymore another member will take over that place.
The leaders + mod chose who will get the rank, based on work for the clan/mature acting etc., don't ask for it, it's fully our choice

The first 3 will get the pass later with a PM, one spot is still open and discussed.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Our dear Colossus and Mimic are so inactive now. So, new co-leaders starting from now are uFantom and Insanity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

Rank: Right Hand of Death had its name changed to Riders of the Apocalypse

Old Rank Riders of the Apocalypse was removed. (The Access to the subforum remains the same, just a few members can have it)

New Rank Shadowkeepers created, this rank is where we'll put members that are loyal and the ones that are bit longer with us. Especially the ones who joined when we had only a DSC.
Featuring, for now: Moncho62, Ray, liorke95, CkyToH, void and bmsilva

Recruitment is Closed until we sort out all trials and inactive members.