ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Reaper] Vid
Well guys, time to impress the community a little.

Actually I'm working at a trailer for Grim Reapers.
No usual "screen & shoot" vid, no simple recording and slamming some effects on the shit. What I want is a vid that shows what to expect if you meet us.
Creepy, weird, orgasmic shit

Atm there's a preview with only a image and filler text, just to show whats running and how much space we have to fill with greenboxed replay shoots and text. (yes, greenboxed. As said, no simple shit)

PREVIEW HERE

All the parts with "Change video X here" and "Some text here" needs to be changed.
For the vid placeholders I wanna use some single replays (uke off, only your tori should be visible), it don't have to extremly freaky, just a sweet pose with some slight movement fits perfectly. Never forget that the time for each vid is short. Also no need to pre-record vid on your own, I just need replays

For the text placeholders I'm up for your ideas. Just throw in what you have in mind (ordered list would be fine with according numbers)

And as usual....

THIS IS FOR REAPERS ONLY!!!! Non-reaper postings will get instantly killed from this thread.
oh shit, nice dude. I like this preview. I will add some replays later)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

That is awsome!

Cool, i'l work on my look a bit before making a replay
If anybody wants some items from my market, to look cool for replays tell me
Last edited by Insanity; Feb 10, 2014 at 08:21 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
hehe, nice advertisement, but there is only one things that make me look better - full 512 joints
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

I mean i can borrow them for a short while if anybody wants something.

And fantom u can use 512 joints for single player replays, using the custom folder.
Pm me for deals
Right, for this vid I only need some posing. This vid is just for showing up who we are.
BUUUUT...also prepare some damn nice replays for follwing vid (yes, also working on other longer one with replays)
watch this from uke pov and opt uke 0
Maybe you can get a few fast frames
Attached Files
uke pov.rpl (22.0 KB, 6 views)
Pm me for deals