Toribash
Original Post
Clan arts
Do we have a clan logo yet? Because i can make one!
And i can even make a head texture for all Illuminaughty members who like to use it.... If u need a logo just give me the details and i'll make it. :P
We already have a clan logo and it's on our toriclan page (in my signature under 'Illumi') but feel free to have a go at making a new one. About the clan head texture... I feel that a clan bicep texture might be more fitting as most people have individual heads but wouldn't mind wearing an 'armband'.
clan logo eh? hmmm i was thinking 'bout that! go ahead then

but id' like to keep my head too thank you very much. the armband sounds ok assuming everyone has a bicep tex
genital warriors PLAY NOW!
rape fighting game
if u make a bicep thing ill save up specifically for that texture.
Have A Nice Day/Night/Afternoon/Evening/etc.
JOEL ELI ELNEL MEL EL EEL
I made a quick one for myself a few months ago. If you've got Toribash 3.5 then type in '/download Tamer0' into the chat box (single player or multi player) and then type '/lp 0 Tamer0'. It might take a little while to download my texture but it should be there.
I can do that bicep texture.... Can i design it myself or will someone give me details?
Design it yourself I guess, but leave it open to be recoloured. Would that work?
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Design it yourself I guess, but leave it open to be recoloured. Would that work?

Yes i think that it can be recoloured...
But i'd like to know the color.
Last edited by Zesse; Oct 14, 2008 at 06:25 PM.
If we're making individual ones to get with current sets...

Mine would be a mix of Sapphire, Toxic, Sphinx, Radioactive and Aqua. Although it doesn't have to contain all 5 of them. =P
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
If we're making individual ones to get with current sets...

Mine would be a mix of Sapphire, Toxic, Sphinx, Radioactive and Aqua. Although it doesn't have to contain all 5 of them. =P

Okay, i can do it. Ty for info!