Ranking
Original Post
Ranking
It will consist of 4 levels:
ALPHA LEADERS (AL)
ALPHA MEMBERS (AM)
BETA LEADERS (BL)
BETA MEMBERS (BM)

ALPHA LEADERS:The alpha leader position is the leaders of the clan and cannot be changed (unless a leader quits and his position must be filled)

AL's CAN SCREEN NEW MEMBERS

BETA MEMBERS: This is just a regular member of wolfpacks position.

BETA LEADERS: The beta leader position is a position you must earn as a member of WOLFPACK. BL's can screen new members and may have certain privlages but were not to sure yet. We will not have many BL's 2-5 at the most. The BL position should be well respected. If we find that a BL is abusing his position we will take you of the BL roster and you will become a regular BM again. Only AL can change around the BL positions.

WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO TAKE THIS PERSONALLY!!
if you are not on the roster please do not take it personally! you are all very skilled at toribash. And we will try to rotate this position!

ALPHA LEADERS ARE AS FOLLOWED:
REAPER_WOLF
OWNED
SPENCER135

ALPHA MEMBERS
(PENDING)

BETA LEADERS ARE AS FOLLOWED
WETTO
CABOOSE
ATOMIC_DUCK
MAGMADRAGON
if any of these members do not want to hold this position please reply saying so.
otherwise we will PM you telling you what we expect of you

BETA MEMBER POSITIONS:
if you are not on those 2 lists you are a BM

WOLFPACK OWNS!!!! bloodymess headbang
> implying I have a signature
Re: Ranking
I made this a new post so people will actually read this:

I'm Adding a new rank- ALPHA MEMBER It's higher than beta leader, yet lower than alpha leader. We will take votes for members here soon. We also will need some more beta leaders.

also you need to add your rank after your name when on multiplayer, like mine would be

(Wolfpack)Spencer135(AL)

or

(Wolfpack)(AL)Spencer135

I know it's long but we might change the tag soon, if you have any ideas for one, just pm me.

P.S. this is all on our forum
You still could've used the modify button, because the original "Ranking" was still on the recent posts area. I'd suggest modifying it.
BETA LEADERS ADD [BL] to the end of your name and so on with all the other ranks I'm thinkin

but it sucks for the registered people cause it changes our rank back to a white belt
Originally Posted by owned
BETA LEADERS ADD [BL] to the end of your name and so on with all the other ranks I'm thinkin

I already said that...
Originally Posted by [Kick
WolfReaperz ]
Uhh shouldnt Reaperwolf of decided on this topic he is the real leader..

what do you mean...we planned this out with him.