Toribash
Original Post
What do you think?
Well, I've been doing a fair bit of tb art recently, and i thought, hell, why dont I make a clan pic! but then i thought, but im not that good, then i thought, OMG! Il let DD decide!

I made this picture really quick, just to show my rough standards, what do u guys think? Am i good enough?

I thought that since we are merging, its your clans choice aswell

Just to cover a few things: my torso isnt messed up, its oldbeans non textured hands and yes his joints rly are that black, no editing.

And one more thing if you want me to make a pic, should freelance members be on one side and DD on the other, or the two clans merged together?
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Well, it's either you or Freshprins who is going to be the clan artist, unless we have 2

because I have been told he has mad shopping shkillz.

and yeah, your pic is fairly good.
FreshPrins can shoop like a champion but he's not all that good at art. Furthermore yeah, I like it. You could have made the text look a little better with some effects but the poses and such are awesome.

And if you make a clan pic, you should have everyone together in poses like they're charging at something.
Tre!
Reminds me, I need to finish my text set.

And get rid of that crotch block. NO matter how many times I delete it, it comes back to haunt me.
Echomarine 4 the win