Ranking
yeah, i made that a rule to join the clan because i want people who will be active on the forums. He can post here, we just wont accept him until he has his 40 posts
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name:tootootx1
Belt:blue(i have other accounts that i train on tho)
Best Mod:Twinswords/wushu
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition:because im super dedicated to the game(my recourd for playing time is 10 strait hours) and ive been recomended :b
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: (making textures or avatars or something) i can make textures and stuff, but i havent really gotten into modding yet(i mod other games tho)
How active are you ingame and on the forums.:ingame, im super active, but im kinda shy so i dont really like posting on forums
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans?i feel like it depends on the clan, some are snooty bastards, others are actually decent

Accepted by Gum
Last edited by Gum; Mar 27, 2009 at 05:48 PM.
I actually like that answer to "How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans?", tootootx1, however I still want to see some replays.
BUTTCHOUDA
here are some replays. the last 2 are judo(i forgot to mention im pretty good at it)
Attached Files
tryouts01.rpl (59.7 KB, 8 views)
tryouts4.rpl (37.9 KB, 5 views)
tryouts03.rpl (65.4 KB, 5 views)
tryouts5.rpl (35.8 KB, 8 views)
tryouts6.rpl (43.2 KB, 8 views)
Alright tootootx1, as long as no one objects, you are now a member of KO. I would just like you to be kind of active on the forums as a whole and on our clan forums.

edit: also, make sure you read through ALL of the stickied threads from important information
Last edited by Gum; Mar 27, 2009 at 08:42 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: Crutch
Belt: Black Belt
Best Mod: Judo and Sambo
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: Because I am a very intelligent and entertaining individual that is also very helpful in terms of getting things done.
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: I can make Flash Animations and possibly use them for KO propaganda.
How active are you ingame and on the forums: Pretty Active now.
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans: I think they are foolish for not accepting me
Post at least one good replay of you in your best mod, and 2 replays of you in any mods.

accepted~Gum
Attached Thumbnails
butta yo bread.jpg  
Attached Files
Crutch_Judo_Pwn.rpl (38.4 KB, 8 views)
Crutch_Rock_Bottom.rpl (35.7 KB, 6 views)
Crutch_Fancy_Leg_Lock.rpl (55.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Gum; Mar 29, 2009 at 12:29 AM.