Toribash
ok ive been playing tb to much so im goin to take a break...so it doesn't get to boring...idk when i will be back but ya....
Dates you will be inactive: Weekdays, some weekends
Reasons: School and stuff, exams getting closer, projects, blah blah blah
When you will be back: When I have the time, i will never be completely inactive, but never completely on too much either
Umm, Gumfighter is inactive and will be inactive for an unknown amount of time. Ill post on him if i ever get him back.
hey guys, i couldnt post anything for the last week due to my internet cap running full..but im back now(new month, new cap )

PS...just a note a note for when this happens again,i do check the forums from cellphone but wont be able to post anything from it..

over and out
Yeah I guess this is too little too late (understatement) but the economy killed me in Vegas. I'm typin' this from a library right now. Uhmm, I have no idea when I'll be back, internet's not important to me right now, though. I don't really have a phone or cable or anything but water and power... soooo...sorry about the inactivity. As soon as I can I'll be back, you can count on that much!
well at least we know you are still there any way good luck in fixing your problems
Last edited by bluehero; Jun 25, 2009 at 03:53 AM.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Rollin. Thanks for letting us know, I was kind of wondering what happened. But yeah, the economy sucks. Hope you get your problems fixed.
BUTTCHOUDA
Whoa, I'm going inactive:

I will be inactive from:

Sunday, June 28th, 2009

To:
Sunday, July 5th, 2009

Reason:
Camp.
BUTTCHOUDA