ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
CLAN LEAGUE 2021 - SURVEY.

Hi.

I'm running Clan League, probably on my own again.

Partly out of preference, but I'm also trying to streamline the process behind the scenes, and this was effective last time I did it. Plus I will be involved from the start, rather than a week before it launches.

So, like I did last time I ran Clan League. You'll be getting a Survey on this thread, and maybe some other threads down the line as I come across things that I feel need your input.

http://www.survey-maker.com/QLH2XJUBI

Now, If you answer "No" to Questions 1and 7, you will skip a question that would only matter if you clicked Yes. So don't be concerned if you think you've accidentally clicked something. The 'Back' button does work if you need it.

I will include the survey questions as images here, so you can share them around and discuss them between yourselves without having to do the survey itself.

images - Be aware, there's a few and they're not small

But please do the survey, and make sure you read what you are selecting.
It gives me accurate numbers regarding things I want decided before I start writing out a long prop and a lot of bbcode.
You need to finish the survey to get your responses recorded. Quitting halfway or on the last question won't do anything to the results.

P.S. Feel free to use the thread as discussion space too, Regular "Events" board rules are relaxed here, just don't go insulting people and such, even if it's heated.

Many Thanks,
~Icky.
Last edited by Icky; Mar 7, 2021 at 09:43 PM.
Icky bullied me into doing this survey, let him bully you into doing it too.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
survey completed
here are my answers if anyone's wondering:
1. No
2. -
3. ABD | Lenshu | BoxshuV3 (NO Fracture) | ErthTK
4. Totally Random
5. Play the Clans Best Players more often
6. I don't have a preference
7. Yes
8. Bet on every clan vs clan match available separate from the others
9. 3d Item designed specifically for Clan League 2021
Last edited by Martin; Mar 7, 2021 at 11:39 PM.
"Play the clans best players more often"

How will this be a clan event then? It will mostly become 3 or 4 players from each clan doin all the games.
This should be a clan event, when the overall performance of the clan members is considered, not their top 3 or 4 players only.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Fire View Post

How will this be a clan event then? It will mostly become 3 or 4 players from each clan doin all the games.
This should be a clan event, when the overall performance of the clan members is considered, not their top 3 or 4 players only.

i think i missunderstood that question
Originally Posted by Fire View Post

That's a bit of a jump there.

More often =/= only them.

Besides, it's asking for prioritization. Asking you which one you think is more important.

This can affect how I decide the limits on the following match related limits:
Matches allowed for each person in a single mod.
Matches allowed for each person across all mods in total.
Matches allowed in each mod overall.

But to specifically set your concern to rest, I'll say that I have no intention of setting it up so only 3 or 4 people could complete a war.
That'd be silly.
Last edited by Icky; Mar 8, 2021 at 01:12 AM.
Will close the survey and announce results in about 10 hours.

Also, never using this site again, they make you pay to see any more results over 25.
Last I checked, I had 36 responses. So there are 11 I can't even see in the results tab until I pay.
reeeeee
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Will close the survey and announce results in about 10 hours.

Also, never using this site again, they make you pay to see any more results over 25.
Last I checked, I had 36 responses. So there are 11 I can't even see in the results tab until I pay.
reeeeee

Will you post here the results? It's quite interesting what people prefer in such events. And to know what can be expected.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN