Ranking
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Originally Posted by shuckle
So I currently restarted me game, and transfered pokemon lvl 5 over to my game, and I just threw my starer in the pc.

Currently have:

Zoroark lvl 30
Tirtouga lvl 23
Gothita lv 24
Tynamo lvl 24
Litwick 26
Axew lvl 22

Zoroark is my main, and I try to keep everything else below him. By at least 2-3 levels. Also at the third badge, training my other pokemon now, I was depressed when I realized half my pokemon evolved in the high 30's and low 40's, Now I will have baby pokemon til like the 5-6th gym ;-;

Alright, so posted this a week ago. Made an update, leveled things up. Still the same pokemon. I'm feeling achieved. Everything has evolved at least once(except zoroark)

Zoroark lvl 43
Carracosta lvl 39
Gothitelle lv 41
Eelektrik lvl 42
Lampant 41
Fraxure lvl 40

Currently searching for a electric stone and fire stone. Dunno where to find them, but hope its soon. Also, on the 6th badge. I spent the last 2 days training because when I faught the 5th gym I wasn't ready, and didn't realize that the pokemon where in the 30's, mine were in the low 30's I had trouble so I decided to get above everybody else once again and train my heart out

Alright, well now that Its been awhile, I currently have around 500 hours in, and just beat the game after playing for so long. Just beat the elite 4 etc. As well as my rival.

My team stands as this:

Zoroark lvl 57
Klinklang lvl 52
Gothitelle lv 50
Eelektross lvl 54
Chandelure 51
Haxorus lvl 55

It took awhile to get klinklang up since I started fresh, with a level 26 :s I guess I decided not to use carracosta since it wasn't much help during the elite 4, didn't have any special help and died at every corner. The only problems I came acrossed was genisis, Every pokemon I threw out(except Gothitelle) his Hydreigon had a super effective move. I lost to him once and came back and killed him with the legendary pokemon Reshiram <-- never put in my party when I caught him. But yea, thats my story, probably going to go catch all the legendary out there, and I just got black version, so I can get Tornadus and Thundurus so I can get Landorus! Which is the only legendary I haven't gotten in the game. Meloetta, Genesect I got from my friend, not sure on how he got them, but I got them from him.
This is my 3rd play through of the game, so i'm gonna use pokemon from other regions just for fun . I'm about to go fight the elite 4
My team
Infernape lvl 65 (got at lvl 5 :3) Mach punch, Flare blitz, Swords dance, Thunder punch
Eelektross lvl 52 Wild charge, Thunderbolt, Crunch, Strength
Blastoise lvl 52 Surf, Scald, Iron defense, Skul bash
Bouffalant lvl 52 Wild charge, Head charge, Aerial ace, Megahorn
I'm waiting for a shelgon so i can evovle it into a salamance when it's lvl 50.
The shelgon ended up being on one of my super old games, so it'll take me a little while to get it traded up to gen 5.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pm me whenyour reaady for the trade, btw what nature is it and waht moves does it know?
Originally Posted by Termic6 View Post
Pm me whenyour reaady for the trade, btw what nature is it and waht moves does it know?

Please don't tell me you EV train?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Please don't tell me you EV train?

Why whats wrong with EV training? It's really the only way to win in a competitive enviroment.
Could I ask you what this 'EV' training is? I know of the points, but how does it work?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I hacked into pokemon platinum so I have beast hacked pokemon on white.

Magikarp lvl 100-
Fire Blast
Hyper Beam
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump

=D
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Could I ask you what this 'EV' training is? I know of the points, but how does it work?

Well, you can only have 252 EVs to one stat and 510 EVs to one Pokemon. Once you KO a Pokemon, your Pokemon gains EVs. You can attach items to your Pokemon such as Power Brace to up the EV gain per KO. Vitimins such as Protein and Carbos up the EVs of a certain stat of a Pokemon by 10 EVs and you can only get 100 EVs in that way. The more EVs you have to your Special Attack stat, the more damage attacks like Psychic, or Special Attacks do. The more EVs you have on your Attack stat the more Damage Physical moves will do, and so on.

Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
I hacked into pokemon platinum so I have beast hacked pokemon on white.

Magikarp lvl 100-
Fire Blast
Hyper Beam
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump

=D

You suck.