Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 3.4 is out....

no clan servers.

every1 can make his own server....

I dont think thats a good idea....

Discuss...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I dont think its a very good idea with everyone being able to make their servers, atleast not online. It would be good for lan parties though...
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
i like this idea but i also think there are problems that someone will spam servers and crash the system

i think players above black belt should be able to make
I made a server....called it Loje....this will be our clan server for now....(desc: Freelance clan server) I will give pass to co-leaders and leaders...

number 47
Okay, Loje, thanks. This isn't good...

I only get 38 servers...
Last edited by RedDevil; Aug 4, 2008 at 06:47 PM.
NP....There will be a meating sometime with all co-leaders and leaders so I can give them the mod powers...
Yeah, I hate this, but all well, we will have to get used to it. If they were going to do this, what I think they should have done was have a free menu, and a paid menu. I don't know if they would have called it just that, but somthing like that.

They would have the main menu which would be the paid menue were all the clan servers are and stuff with the people that paid the amount to get a spot, or where they can pay a monthly fee.

Then they have the seperate menue for this. People can add a server when ever they want and stuff, but when it registers as no one in the server, it is taken out.

The ones that paid for there spot, it stays there at all times.

I think i am going to suggest this...
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Yeah, I hate this, but all well, we will have to get used to it. If they were going to do this, what I think they should have done was have a free menu, and a paid menu. I don't know if they would have called it just that, but somthing like that.

They would have the main menu which would be the paid menue were all the clan servers are and stuff with the people that paid the amount to get a spot, or where they can pay a monthly fee.

Then they have the seperate menue for this. People can add a server when ever they want and stuff, but when it registers as no one in the server, it is taken out.

The ones that paid for there spot, it stays there at all times.

I think i am going to suggest this...

Last edited by RedDevil; Aug 5, 2008 at 08:08 AM.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Sounds good patrick, really good.

Lol at your post cindermomo.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3