Ranking
Original Post
*FREELANCE MESSAGE*: new co-leader.
*FREELANCE MESSAGE*: new co-leader.

now that red is our right hand man we have a co-leader spot free...

if you think your worthy this spot write here:

why I want to be a Freelance Co-leader:

why would I be a good Co-leader:

answer those 2 questions then I will make a poll for those that has a decent reason...

Thanx

When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
why I want to be a Freelance Co-leader: Because I love the clan and it has the best people. It'd rock to be a co-leader of some of the best players in TB.

why would I be a good Co-leader: I'm probs the most active player in Freelance right now, I've been in Freelance for ages and I'm skilled.
Tre!
why I want to be a Freelance Co-leader:
I think it would be a good reason for me to not be so inactive, And it should be fun to try out, remember you can always kick me out of the position if I do a bad job

why would I be a good Co-leader:
I was kai's apprentice, and have had smod responsibilities in the past, aswell as having been in freelance for a while now, I know people on a more personal level than some.
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
I would like to be a Freelance coleader because, I think it would be a fun experience. It would probably get me more active, (Even though I'm probably the most active, seeing as I go on the forums everyday). I also think it would mature me a little more having the responsibility etc.

I think I would make a good co leader because I'm active, I often see errors I wish I could fix lololol. I have been in this clan a while (Not to put DrTre down, but like 3 times as longer). I know I'm a little immature sometimes, but the responsabilty would probably make me more Mature... Seeing as you can't fuck up when people look up to you etc.

I don't know what to say :/. lol

Good luck everyone.
okay

this is like an election of a president or something...

why I want you to write this is because it will make it easier for those thats voting.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!