Ranking
Original Post
[VID] My exhibition (RL art)
From my present exhibition, Paradis (true!!!!), Bergen, Norway.
The great paintings are by my mate, all drawings (allso the big b/w), and sculpture are mine:

[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Some of the abstracts where amazing. fell in love with the grungy ones, those werent stencil pieces were they?
the second waterfall/stream and room @ 0: 34 were top notch.

some of your concepts were pretty cool, but felt your technique/implimentation could still be improved and needs to grow, especially in that subcutan prelud series, which i enjoyed the most.
really like how it was presented. Start reading drama comic stuff to improve on it
I feel like you could do more within your style, making it technically better without losing what makes it your own style.

The first hair/face drawing @ 1:17 was pretty great
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 27, 2011 at 10:13 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Thank you Ben, makes me want to send you all my stuff for constructive criticism !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
you should upload more bud. Like your great whale wall. And photography from your visit with your father. You have skill for sure
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Thats what I call fucking talent bro!
And again love the song.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Nice to see something from Norway spreading it's shine to toribash.

Really nice, I really like those abstract paintings made by your friend...And i really liked the concept of those sculptures of yours, really good choice of music too.

Good job.

----

Bra jobba dude, hilser fra Nord-Norge ; D