ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New to sparring
Yeah this is my 3rd spar I have finished so I am not perfect at it, I appreciate constructive criticism. Also what should I improve on?
Attached Files
jessespar.rpl (617.7 KB, 20 views)
hi.
Wow Umbre! You can move! You look pretty good moving, you're not too stiff, you can walk, and jump. Here is what you must improve on:
  • You need to learn to fight! Go to single player, and throw a few punches, then do some kicks. Also physically get up and throw a few punches and kicks, see how it feels, then bring it to toribash.
  • Once you got that down, work on your jumps. Find ways to flip, learn real jumps, find ways to get off the ground while not looking messy, and staying realistic. Try looking up real life tricks and doing them in TB. That's how I learned my B-kick in TB. I learned it in real life, then took it to single player, and I think I am one of if not the best B-kicker in TB.
  • Now make some of your own moves! Combine jumps with strikes, do some combos, think of something *you*.
  • Once you learn to fight, keep practicing!

I hope that this helps. We should spar sometime .
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Thanks fetsus, if you want to spar ever just PM me. I will practice some more with balance, etc.
hi.
Sounds good. We'll spar someday.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
The moevement is pretty good... but it's too much random for me ...
i'd say you need to practice on your movement don't just jump without purpose ;)
nice replay though ... just practice
and for better control i recommend you using 5 Turn Frames ... just like i'm doing
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.