Toribash
If youre out of body wash, shampoo works, but dont wash your hair with bodywash
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
If youre out of body wash, shampoo works, but dont wash your hair with bodywash

why not
Body wash dries your hair out
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Breathe in your nose, not your mouth after a dab. Make sure you use the full capacity of your lungs. If you breathe in through your mouth, you'll trap the smoke down in your stomach. This is what typically causes the worst of coughs from dabs; but, if you can handle the irritation: proper breathing will make dabs generally less soul taking.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
If you ever get too drunk and the room spins when you lie in bed just put one foot off the bed and onto the ground to make it stop.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
If you ever get too drunk and the room spins when you lie in bed just put one foot off the bed and onto the ground to make it stop.

Yo, I actually didn't even know this one. But when in doubt, always be drinking water when you're drinking. Helps combat possible hangover too because a lot of it is caused by dehydration.

If you take a nap right after drinking an energy drink, you will be SUPERCHARGED for the day.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
push your tongue really hard on the roof of your mouth to prevent a brain freeze from happening

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

if you EVER find the need to bury a body, plant endangered plant species all over it so its illegal to dig up. Safe from prison, and you have a cool garden
(Envy) Mascot | Full time kick your ass in ABD'r

you can skip whole words(instead of characters) if you hold ctrl and press the left/right arrow
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592