Toribash
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Glad to have an old schooler back in the clan

Chyeah!

Glad to be back man!
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
I am since 2008 in this game.. sometimes meeting pple. that have 12 years totally
Evil Application!
Hey Evil people!

Where to start...

Well my ingame name is Raodith, (Male - He/Him) don't ask how I came up with the name, because honestly, I have no idea.
My real name is Lucas, and I'm 20 years old.
Little bit about myself, I live in Canada! I'm actually a black belt in Taekwondo irl, and going to school for Culinary Management.
Cool, right?

In game, I am a 3rd degree black belt.
Unfortunately, I don't have much of a presence on the forums, but I am very active in-game. If the non-activeness on the forums is a problem, I don't have a problem with that, I just haven't gotten around to it, and would gladly make myself known.

I have only been in 1 clan on this account, (AS). I was actually removed from that clan due to being inactive, although in my opinion, it wasn't my fault. I had just moved houses and had previously told them that I wouldn't be online for a while - oh well.

I do have an alt, I don't really use it besides the market, and it's a 2nd dan black belt.

The mods I use are: - ABD, Aikido, and Boxshu. Although [EVIL] Paid - has been helping me with parkour and xSpar
I'm somewhat new to Boxshu, and have been getting a lot better at it, and has probably surpassed my favourite - aikido.

I didn't really hear about this clan, more so just played with some of the members. I've been impressed with their attitude, friendliness and just good vibes, and that's exactly the type of clan I strive to look for. Plus, you guys are doing well on the leaderboard so thumbs up for you guys!

And lastly, I can't offer any photoshop or artistic talent, well, because I have none. I am however very good with technology, and can learn fast. So, if you're looking for someone who can create videos, I'd be happy to jump on that right away.

P.S: My timezone is Eastern Standard Time, and you can probably find me online around 7:00PM till god knows whenever, multiple times a week.

Thanks,

Rao.
Hell yeah to both of y'all glad for the applications we will review them. Activity on the forums isn't a requirement, but it's much appreciated as it helps out the activity level metrics. That being said we don't be shy about hopping into lobbies with us if you see is around.
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Originally Posted by Raodith View Post
Hey Evil people!

Where to start...

Well my ingame name is Raodith, (Male - He/Him) don't ask how I came up with the name, because honestly, I have no idea.
Little bit about myself, I live in Canada! I'm actually a black belt in Taekwondo irl, and going to school for Culinary Management.
Cool, right?

Unfortunately, I don't have much of a presence on the forums, but I am very active in-game. If the non-activeness on the forums is a problem, I don't have a problem with that, I just haven't gotten around to it, and would gladly make myself known.

I have only been in 1 clan on this account, (AS). I was actually removed from that clan due to being inactive, although in my opinion, it wasn't my fault. I had just moved houses and had previously told them that I wouldn't be online for a while - oh well.

I do have an alt, I don't really use it besides the market, and it's a 2nd dan black belt.

The mods I use are: - ABD, Aikido, and Boxshu. Although [EVIL] Paid - has been helping me with parkour and xSpar
I'm somewhat new to Boxshu, and have been getting a lot better at it, and has probably surpassed my favourite - aikido.

I didn't really hear about this clan, more so just played with some of the members. I've been impressed with their attitude, friendliness and just good vibes, and that's exactly the type of clan I strive to look for. Plus, you guys are doing well on the leaderboard so thumbs up for you guys!

And lastly, I can't offer any photoshop or artistic talent, well, because I have none. I am however very good with technology, and can learn fast. So, if you're looking for someone who can create videos, I'd be happy to jump on that right away.

P.S: My timezone is Eastern Standard Time, and you can probably find me online around 7:00PM till god knows whenever, multiple times a week.

Thanks,

Rao.

In Discussion
Rao seems cool, well-written application (but forgot the "I am Evil") ;-)

What part of Canada are you from by the way? Greetings from NL!
Originally Posted by Raodith View Post
Hey Evil people!

Where to start...

Cool, right?

Thanks,

Rao.

Congratulations, you're accepted for trail. Just play the game and don't be toxic and you're a full member in no time.
evil Führer of Evil
Hey Evil,

I am Laaki, my real name is Julien i am 22 years old and i am from germany. I would like to join Evil, so here is my application.

I played Toribash since 2013 but i had a long break, now i am active again and i am enjoying playing it. I have round about 23k Qi. My favorites mods are Boxshu and Abd. I played with some off u guys and u seems pretty friendly and chill, so i wanna be a part of you. I would like to spend a good time with some mates, cus i think i am a good teamplayer.

A little bit about me. My hobbies are doing fitness and also playing teamsports(doesnt matter wich game). Now i am in a training to become a federal police officer.

That was my application i hope it was not to short.

Ps: I am EVIL!!!!

Thanks anyways,

Laaki.