Ranking
Original Post
Hi i want to introduce my self
im just good at using a kick, i dont know anything about how to using hand, im just using hand for grab.

hello everyone
Hello AgamV,

Welcome to the Toribash Community! Don't forget to 'Introduce Yourself' to everybody in the community, don't be shy.
Please look at the FAQ before asking any questions. If your questions remain unanswered, you can ask online in real time HERE.
If you don't want to ask there, can always in the Support Section, or in the Beginners Sanctuary.
Here are a list of Tutorials, they can help you with any process you want to know. How to post, make a video, edit replays, gain TC, make a POV RAY, and alot more!
Want to take special classes where they help YOU out? Join Unibash!

Here at the Toribash Community, there is a lot of opportunity to speak with the developers or know more about the company that developed Toribash.
You could chat with game developers, ask questions to moderators or Admins, or even know the Gamekeepers!
If you want to know what they do, click Here.
You can find the List of Admins, Here.
Nabi Studios, the main developers, build social communities through developing and operating free-form games. Take a look at their site! It's located Here.
Hey there AgamV.
really hope you would go far in our community.
thanks for introducing your self my dear friend.

I listed a couple of things you might want to look at, they would really help out:

First Steps:
This list provides you with anything you might want to know.

1) Frequently Asked Questions.

2) The Toribash Store.

3) This is the Tutorials section of our forums. If you still didn't find your needed tutorial, might i suggest you Request one here.

4) The support irc, use it if you need immediate help with anything, anytime.

Things that might suite you:
This list will provide you with things your talented at taken from your post.

1) Why not start producing Toribash-Related art? we would love to see some of your work around, do so over Here.

2) Another great tip is to start making art for competitions, it really pays off your hard work, at the moment some neat competitions were posted, Do so over Here.

Building Friendship:
This list will really help you get friends, its not really nice to play alone watching people have fun and kid around in servers am i right?

1) Clans in Toribash are groups of Members who joined together, they really have fun when it comes to activities and such, maybe try to join a clan Here or Here.

2) Groups are another type of a "small" community, groups can be fan clubs, or normal clubs which has a topic to talk about all the time, consider it a smaller forum if you would like a list of groups please go Here.

Well that wraps up almost everything :].

Just another thing:
I sent you 500 tori-credits for you to start with.
maybe start a small shop?
do you know what i say everyday? what i say everyday is " Wow, i remember when i started with an orc relax in my inventory", now i have 100k+ many items and a 10th dan account. its a really good feeling, so start something that would increase your income so you would feel the same someday.

~blackshark.
Hello and welcome to Toribash Community enjoy your stay!!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly