Ranking
Original Post
Tori Bash - Prologue
This is the Prologue for Tori Bash, a new series I'll be writing. It follows a boy named "Flash Wakamono" rising to the top and beating the Legendary Tori - Real Name thought to be Hampus Söderström. But first, let's take a look at the origins of Flash's Sensei. After that, the story proper begins. Story is in Italics.

It was one of the biggest matches of all time. The Legendary Tori up against the powerful, but retiring veteran. The fight was intense, the two were flying in the air, trying to find out their weakspots and deal critical damage. All went seemingly well for the veteran, but suddenly... SNAP! The veteran's left knee fractures! Tori uses this to his advantage to beat the Veteran once and for all! Tori wins!

After the match, a young boy standing 6'2 approaches the old man. "That fight was amazing! I would wish to see more of that, or even better, I'd like to be trained!" The boy said. "Trained?" The old man spoke. "I mean, I'm going to have to retire, but I can start anew by training you, young boy. What is your name?" The boy replies with "Akito Uke!" The old man then got up. "Well then, time to start my own dojo, with you being my first student, Uke." The man then opens up his dojo, and within weeks, Uke became his prized student and several more joined in. Then, an unsuspecting boy standing 6'8 approaches Sensei.

TO BE CONTINUED!
please continue! you left us at such a cliffhanger i need to know who the 6'8 tori is!!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen