Toribash
haha always trying to one up everybody

OK so its officially set, if you want to come and be drunk its NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT 23rd (technically sunday morning) at 12:00AM GMT so its 8PM for GMT-4 and 2AM for GMT+2

BE THERE OR BE
SQUARE
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Lets all get drunk on an online game! I'm down, although im not supposed to drink when taking motren and cold medicine.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
man i don't know if i can get booze
can't buy alcohol in sweden yet blah blah
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
GMT+ 2 here for your even thingu and also to REALLY join the parrot/duck thing you gotta be [gobbler] gobbler

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
GMT+ 2 here for your even thingu and also to REALLY join the parrot/duck thing you gotta be [gobbler] gobbler

yeah but knob gobbler is good too, if we apply for official and the name really prevents us from getting it then we'll switch otherwise i like being Kg and i think the others do too
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
i'm down but will be sober

That's okay you can help make sure that we dont do anything too dumb
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Reta View Post

Aw yeah baby, the more people the more fun we'll have

Anyways, updated the recruitment thread, new recruits now have to post a song of their choice or else they'll DIE.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Friendly Raid ~

This clan has only been up for a little bit and I can feel the success from here. ;)